-

The Lost Connection



I'm not one of those people, thinking only about the poor sides, bad effects, and other worse stuffs of this and about this world. I'm just a man who lives his life at its fullest, laughing, singing and dancing around. But there's something around this world happening right now. Something messy. Not those regular stuffs. It's something we all are ignoring or may be not at all looking at.

Consider travelling to few years back in time. We didn't have those connections. I'm talking about the google+, facebook and twitter etc. connections. But we had something we didn't observe or feel. Do you remember the last time you touched the ground with your naked feet? If you're out of the village circle, living your life at 'urbanism' you'll know what I'm talking about. Yes we did have the connection few years ago.

Today we have twitter, pinterest blah blah connections to show our awesomeness. But I bet a doubt over that sweet touch. The touch of that cold dew, of that wet soil, of that awesome smell after a 'natural' rainfall. That sweet sip of tea in a Matir Bhar. Believe me or not — you miss it.

I don't really know, whether this is turning out to be good or bad. However, in those days people who lived on touch with the mother earth never faced anything bad I guess. At least they were happy. I'm not advising you something. I'm just pointing out what you're missing.

This is not the only one messy thing I was talking about. There are a lot of those. But unexpressed. Unburnt.

photo credit: Miguel Vera  via photopin licensed under cc